Webinars & podcasts
The seventh episode of Liberty Talks Finance covers the differing attitudes to wealth and money across age groups of families.
Intergenerational wealth, growing wealth and protecting wealth within families is a key aspect of financial planning. This is a wide-ranging discussion for the whole family.
Lauren Sorenson takes us through the following points –
- Are young people driving digital financial technologies?
- Are young people starting good financial habits early enough?
- How is money distributed through families?
- How does Liberty bring generations of families together for advice?
- Hoes does attitudes change through generations?
- Examples of how Liberty have helped families since the beginning of the business?
- How do you instil good habits?
- How to think about the future?
- How Liberty can strengthen financial thinking and habits?
- The differences between age groups needs.
- Short-term and long-term investing and saving.
- How your attitude may change as you grow older?
- How can transferring assets on to the next generation be beneficial?
- How Liberty can help with building relationships through the generations?
- How to manage funds and investments through change?
Examples of Liberty’s work with generations of families are discussed.
Listen or download the eighth Liberty Talks Finance podcast – Lee Devonald runs through Liberty’s approach to responsible investing.