Webinars & podcasts
The seventh episode of Liberty Talks Finance covers the differing attitudes to wealth and money across age groups of families.
Intergenerational wealth, growing wealth and protecting wealth within families is a key aspect of financial planning. This is a wide-ranging discussion for the whole family.
Lauren Sorenson takes us through the following points –
- Are young people starting good financial habits early enough?
- How does Liberty bring generations of families together for advice?
- How do attitudes to money change through generations?
- Examples of how Liberty have helped families since the beginning of the business.
- How do you instil good financial habits?
- How to think about your financial future.
- How Liberty can strengthen financial thinking and habits.
- The differences between age groups and their financial objectives.
- How transferring assets on to the next generation can be beneficial?
- How to manage funds and investments through change and times of volatility.
Listen or download the eighth Liberty Talks Finance podcast – Lee Devonald runs through Liberty’s approach to responsible investing.